Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Robust & hearty, this Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is easy to assemble with toppings that you probably already have in the fridge.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 1 fire roasted red pepper sliced
- 3-4 marinated artichoke hearts
- 5-6 kalamata olives whole or chopped
Lemon Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 dash dried oregano
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
Wash & chop the lettuce, and dry thoroughly. Lay out on a plate or cutting board.
Chop the fire roasted red pepper, and place on top of the lettuce.
Next add the marinated artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives and chickpeas.
In a small dish, thoroughly mix the ingredients for the Lemon Balsamic Dressing, and serve on the side. Pour over the salad before eating. Enjoy!